For Employees of Public Schools and Certain Tax-Exempt Organizations
Revised: February 2013
Table of Contents
- Publication 571 - Introductory Material
403(b) Plan Basics
- What Is a 403(b) Plan?
- What Are the Benefits of Contributing to a 403(b) Plan?
- Who Can Participate in a 403(b) Plan?
- Who Can Set Up a 403(b) Account?
- How Can Contributions Be Made to My 403(b) Account?
- Do I Report Contributions on My Tax Return?
- How Much Can Be Contributed to My 403(b) Account?
- 2. Maximum Amount Contributable (MAC)
- 3. Limit on Annual Additions
- 4. Limit on Elective Deferrals
- 5. Ministers and Church Employees
- 7. Excess Contributions
Distributions and Rollovers
- Transfer of Interest in 403(b) Contract
- Tax-Free Rollovers
- Gift Tax
- 9. Worksheets
- 10. Retirement Savings Contributions Credit (Saver's Credit)
- 11. How To Get Tax Help
- Publication 571 - Additional Material
|More Online Publications|